Howdy fellas! So I have been using Alima Pure satin matte foundation for quite a long time now and thought why not share my thoughts and opinions with you guys. Alima Pure is a mineral-based line, and the foundation which I am talking about is powder-based consisting of only 4 ingredients.
The award-winning satin matte foundation is an all-natural foundation designed for 45 skin tone shades. Yes! They have 45 different shades to choose from. Before heading towards Alima Pure satin matte foundation review, let us quickly jump into the details and specifications of the satin matte foundation.
You Might Like: Younique 4D Mascara | Epic Mascara OR Big Fail?
- 1 Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation Review | GUIDE
- 2 How to Find Your Undertone for Alima Pure Foundation?
- 3 Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation Review
- 4 Pros & Cons: Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation
- 5 FAQs | Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation Review
- 6 Cessation
Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation Review | GUIDE
It is an award-winning foundation consisting of 45 shades, so everyone gets their match. You can also find your match by trying the Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation samples. It is vegan friendly, not tested on animals; it does not contain fragrance, nuts, gluten, silicone, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles.
- Foundation Powder: Our award-winning Satin Matte Foundation provides buildable coverage in 45 shades. Created from four hypoallergenic ingredients, our buildable mineral makeup foundation enhances your complexion while evening your skin tone. This lightweight foundation powder is a perfect natural makeup addition to your everyday makeup routine.
- Beige 8 - Though you may have had trouble finding a deep enough shade in the past, those days are behind you. This selection of deeply pigmented shades are formulated to match your rich skin tone
Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation Ingredients
Alima Pure Foundation is made with only four ingredients:
- Mica (a stone mineral with shiny flakes grounded into a powder. It gives the foundation a little shimmer/ sparkle.)
- Titanium Dioxide (it is a fine natural white powder that helps in making the skin brighter or whiter)
- Zinc oxide (it is used as a skin protectant and a sunscreen. They protect the skin from UV rays, reduces or prevents sunburn, and premature aging of the skin.)
- Iron oxide (they have 3 colored pigments- red, yellow, and black, and they help in making color for the natural-looking foundation shade. )
All of these are minerals, and they are Hypoallergenic to the skin.
How to Find Your Undertone for Alima Pure Foundation?
Cool: The Cool range has the widest range of depth with foundation shades for the deepest skin tones and fairest skin tones. The Cool shades suit well for those with slightly pink undertones. Neutral: The Neutral shades work well with cool peach undertones. This range is slightly more yellow than Cool shades but still comes under the cooler end of the range when compared to Beige or Warm. Beige: This range works well with most neutral peach undertones. It’s a bit warmer than the Neutral range, but it is not as golden-toned as the Warm range. If Olive shades are close, but not quite right, you will find a match with Beige. Warm: The Warm shades of the Satin Matte Foundation compliments those with subtle yellow undertones. If the foundation shades sometimes appear pink on your skin, The Warm range shall be the match for you. Olive: If you have tried Neutral shades or Beige shade and do not find them right, Olive might be your match. The Olive line normally suits those with neutral brown undertones. Please keep in mind that Olive shades are deeper than the other undertones.
Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation Review
Talking about the Alima pure foundation packaging, I really love it. The foundation comes in a see-through container and as it is not made up of glass you won’t have to worry about the foundation breaking and spilling. It’s travel friendly, pretty convenient to use but you always need to carry a brush or beauty blender,e.t.c along.
Coming to the quality of the Alima Pure Foundation, it looks very rich, and the texture is fantastic. It blends in your skin very smoothly and evenly, which is soo good. It is quite similar to the bare minerals foundation, except it has better ingredients. Really Alima Pure Satin matte foundation is one of the best foundations you can put on your face. It is not heavy, and there are no bad ingredients at all and it is suitable for acne-prone skin and other problematic skin. You can purchase the sample of the foundation for about 1.75 dollars each to find your perfect match. And then you can get the full size for about 28 dollars, which I think is a fair price.
Alima Pure Foundation Coverage
Alima pure satin matte foundation gives medium to high coverage. You can always build up the coverage to make your skin look flawless. The main highlight of this foundation is that it looks like really nice skin.
For the ones who have pores, I don’t think this Alima pure satin matte foundation is accentuating them. You can definitely see the skin peeking through, so it does look very natural. After applying the foundation for about 15 minutes, the skin begins to illuminate as the ingredient mica begins to do its work.
Alima Pure Foundation Skin type
The Alima Pure Satin Matte foundation is essential for summer as it is that time of the year where your skin tends to generate or produce a lot more oil. It is perfect for those who have oily, natural, and combination skin. It works great for dry skin by adding some mist to the face after applying the foundation.
Recommended Article: Luminess Reviews | An Unbiased Report About Luminess Air
Alima Pure Foundation Skintone
Another highlight about this product is that it comes in 45 shades suitable for 4 different undertones like warm, cool, neutral, and olive. So yay! There definitely is a match for everyone out there. Finding your perfect shade might get a little tricky, but once you get it, it is going to do wonders in your life.
For using the Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation:
- You need to properly prep your skin with a moisturizer and a primer.
- If you are using a liquid concealer, it is recommended to use it prior while applying the foundation. The only reason is so that the concealer doesn’t get rough on the skin and it doesn’t get cakey.
- The foundation evens your skin tone perfectly but doesn’t cover up the blemishes at a go but it wouldn’t be a problem as you can always build up the foundation. For better results, it is suggested to cover the spots using a concealer.
- You can always play with the foundation by adding a toner of your choice and also some face oils and make it liquid while applying. This technique is suitable if you have dry skin.
Pros & Cons: Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation
- It is powder-based, travel-friendly, cost-friendly, lightweight, easy to apply, easy to blend, glides smoothly, and looks supernatural.
- Alima Pure Satin has only 4 ingredients, and it is all hypoallergenic. It also protects your skin from the sun without any irritation and doesn’t leave any breakouts on the face.
- Besides, it doesn’t have any fragrance, which makes it super friendly for the one’s having sensitive skin by leaving them no irritation and a tingling effect.
- It has a whopping 45 shades to choose from, so everybody gets their shade.
- You can keep building up the foundation depending on the occasion, and it still looks natural.
- The plus point about this product that makes me happy is that it is vegan, cruelty-free,chemical-free,paraben-free, gluten-free, etc.
- It creases near the smile line, and it gets worse, leaving it greasy.
- While water rolls down near your eye, the foundation fades away in that area like there is no foundation applied at all.
- You will kinda have to keep smudging the foundation in order to keep it intact. It is not the best, though, but it works pretty well.
FAQs | Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation Review
Does Alima Pure satin matte foundation grease?
Yes, just like any other foundation, it tends to get a little greasy after a few hours of application, but you can always touch up to keep it intact.
Does Alima Pure Satin Matte foundation dry the skin?
No, the foundation does not dry the skin but leaves a smooth finish and makes the skin look natural.
To be honest, I am highly obsessed with this foundation, and it is my go-to product for daily wear and meetings. It saves a lot of my time in blending because of the smooth leather-like texture, and it doesn’t feel like I am wearing a foundation. To conclude, I would highly recommend everyone to try this foundation, especially to those who have problematic skin and have faced a lot of problems like their skin breaking out while using other foundations. This foundation is chemical-free and does not cause problematic skin. It’s a lifesaver for your skin, and it is probably going to change your life by giving you a lot more confidence while meeting people.