Hair Envy Reviews | Legit? An Unbiased Report
You might have read hundreds of Hair Envy reviews but unfortunately, most of them are biased. Unlike them, we have precisely shared both positives & negatives of Hair Envy.
If you are here then you might be losing you are struggling with hair loss and other hair issues. Right? Then you seriously need a miracle that comes in a brown color translucent packed bottle. We are talking about a hair treatment with essential oils– Hair Envy. But does it really work? Is it legit? We have answered all these queries to help you understand the working of Hair Envy better.
Recommended: Crepe Erase Reviews | Best Anti-Aging Treatment OR Big Fail?
- 1 Hair Envy Reviews | Worth Trying?
- 2 Hair Envy Alternatives
- 3 Cessation | Hair Envy Reviews
Hair Envy Reviews | Worth Trying?
A group of people who firmly believe in the natural healing process of essential oils when it comes to health and well-being, created Vitality Extracts. Vitality focuses on manufacturing pure, safe, chemical-free, and of course affordable and quality products that ensure the consumer’s necessities.
What Is Hair Envy?
Hair Envy by Vitality Extracts is a pure therapeutic grade essential oil that is in hype these days. Essential oils are not limited to be used as massage oils only instead they are used for various hair and skin care treatments. These natural essential oils lessen dandruff, deals with the dry and dead scalp, also adding volume to the thin hairs.
If you are one of them who dislikes one’s own rough and damaged hairs then Hair Envy is indeed the best choice for you. It is basically a mixture of both essential and carrier oils which is manufactured to smoothen, thicken and condition the hairs. Hair Envy also moisturizes and refreshes the dry and rough scalp.
Key Ingredients Of Hair Envy
Formulated with a blend of numerous natural carriers and essential oils, Hair Envy is a 100% pure and safe product.
Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is trusted to improve blood circulation which encourages the hair to grow quickly. It also helps to strengthen and moisturize the rough and dry hair scalp.
Castor Oil: Castor Oil is an antibacterial and antifungal oil that fights against dandruff and scalp infections. It is used to strengthen the roots that facilitate hair growth.
Recommended: Nood Hair Removal Reviews | Safe to Use? (Guide)
Organic Argan Oil: Pure Argan oil is used to moisturize and condition the hair which improves scalp health. Fatty acids, oleic acid and linoleic acid help to curb damage caused during coloring or styling.
Organic Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins like C, B, and E and minerals like copper and zinc. It nourishes and prevents hair loss which results in addition to volume.
Amla Oil: Amla oil helps reduce premature pigment loss and prevents them from getting grey. It cures parasitic infections like lice and also stimulates hair growth reducing hair loss.
Lavender Oil: Lavender oil is an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial oil that deeply strengthens hair follicles and stimulates hair growth. It also adds extra shine to your hair.
Eucalyptus Oil: Eucalyptus oil helps to soothe and calm the scalp from itching and redness. It’s naturally nourishing properties facilitate hair growth and make it healthy-looking and shiny.
Rosemary Oil: Rosemary oil improves circulation and prevents premature graying of the hair. It controls dandruff and helps to calm the itchy scalp.
Lemongrass Oil: Lemongrass oil effectively fights against dandruff and itchy scalp. It helps in strengthening hair follicles and prevents hair loss.
Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is used as it prevents the buildup of chemical and dead skin cells in hair. It provides nourishment and moisturizer hair deeply reducing hair loss.
Juniper Berry Oil: Juniper Berry Oil is specially used to reduce the appearance of greasy hairs. It improves blood circulation in the layers and makes the hair look puffy and healthy.
Spanish Sage Oil: Spanish Sage is all is very powerful when it comes to aroma. It moisturizes and conditions the hair to prevent hair loss. It also fights against dandruff and prevents greasy hair.
Cedarwood Oil: Cedarwood oil is used to prevent thinning of damaged hair. It promotes hair growth by balancing the oil-producing glands in the scalp.
Thyme Oil: Thyme oil enhances blood circulation and rejuvenates the hair follicles for better hair growth. It is also used in certain shampoos and other hair loss treatments.
Geranium Oil: Geranium oil is used for the proper nourishment of the scalp. It also balances the hair growth production by maintaining sebum. It has antibacterial properties that eliminate odor.
How to use Hair Envy?
Above listed natural oils are extracted from the plants and a blended mixture is made. Hair Envy works as a scalp treatment as well as a hair conditioner which provides various benefits.
- Pour a few drops of oil on your scalp and massage it evenly in a circular motion. Make sure you cover your hair from root to tip.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes to get it set in the roots.
- Rinse it thoroughly with your normal shampoo.
Hair Envy can be added to some conditioner and then be used. Mix it with your favorite conditioner and apply it as usual.
Pros Of Hair Envy
- Hair Envy is a 100% pure, safe, and trusted product.
- Use Hair Envy as a scalp treatment or hair conditioner.
- It nourishes dead and dry damaged hairs and makes them look healthy.
- Hair Envy includes no artificial synthetics, no sulfates in making.
- Hair Envy moisturizes and conditions your hair thoroughly.
- Using Hair Envy regularly adds up extra shine and color to your hair.
- It treats dry scalps and fights against dandruff.
- Hair Envy prevents the growth of greasy hair and rejuvenates hair growth.
- It provides natural odor and shines to your hair.
- Hair Envy protects hair from sun damage and adds up to the volume.
Cons of Hair Envy
- A bit expensive when compared to similar products in the market.
- Some essential and carrier oils can trigger allergic reactions. One should always be careful when using it.
- “Too many cooks spoil a broth”. Too many essential and carrier oils cannot offer the maximum benefit.
Hair Envy Alternatives
EssyNaturals Hair Growth Oil
This natural hair growth oil claims to grow your hair stronger, thicker, and longer with less breakage. Formulated with natural ingredients such as castor oil, biotin, and caffeine, it can also help reduce hair loss and stimulate new hair growth. Besides, its regular use can result in frizz-free healthy-looking hair.
- HEALTHIER & FULLER HAIR - Our nourishing formula strengthens thinning and weak hair resulting in noticeably thicker, fuller and healthier hair. Hair becomes smoother and shinier with less frizz and breakage.
- IMPRESSIVE HAIR GROWTH - Essy Beauty Hair Growth Oil is packed with vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients that effectively stimulate stronger and faster hair growth on both men and women.
It can be a suitable option for all those looking for a natural oil to get shinier and stronger hair with several essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. The nourishing properties of this oil keep the hair smoother and help speed up hair growth by stimulating the follicles. Moreover, the blend of Rosemary and biotin protect the scalp’s oil and promote natural keratin to prevent hair loss.
- Stimulates hair growth
- Prevent hair loss
- Repair split ends
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Not suitable for children
- Can leave your hair greasy
Hair Thickness Maximizer Biotin Growth Serum
This serum claims to stimulate hair growth while simultaneously nourishing the hair follicles. The oil is formulated with all-natural ingredients such as wheat protein and Vitamin E to support healthy and beautiful hair. Unlike other hair serums and oils, it is a non-greasy conditioner that leads to smoother and shinier hair.
- Great For Hair Loss Protection - Plus great for damaged, dry, frizzy hair, brittle hair, dry scalps, and dandruff. Simply apply as a topical treatment. Because it contains pure, natural ingredients, it is easily absorbed into your hair and scalp.
- Natural Hair Growth Serum With Biotin Oil - Stimulates & nourishes hair follicles. Designed to revitalize, strengthen and protect. For restoration, stronger, thicker & long lasting hair. Also contains Vitamin E, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein.
Hair growth thickening serum also claims to strengthen existing hair follicles and may prevent breakage and hair loss. It can be an excellent choice for people with dry, brittle hair and dry scalps. The serum is also recommended for weak hair, balding or receding hairlines as it claims to be effective in absorption. It also helps reduce split ends and prevent frizziness in hair after wash.
- Strengthens and protects hair
- Great moisturizer
- Maximize hair thickness
- Reduces breakage
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Not suitable for children
- Can have a strong smell
Ancient Greek Remedy Oil
This ancient remedy oil is a great option to get silky, smooth hair, a blend of essential oils such as lavender, almond, and grapeseed. The oil can be used for natural skin care treatment and nail care to get several benefits from a single product. Also, it is 100% crude oil with no parabens and chemicals, so it is effective for any hair type without any side- effects.
- ORGANIC DAY & NIGHT MOISTURIZER - Ancient Greek Remedy Oil is a blend of Cold Pressed Olive, Organic Sweet Almond, Grapeseed, Vitamin E & Lavender Essential Oil. VEGAN, NON-GMO, GLUTEN, PARABEN & PRESERVATIVES FREE! 4 OZ. The best moisturizer for your Face, body, hair, scalp, nails, cuticles, hands, feet & heels. Risk-free, order now, and if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please send us an email, and we will send you a full refund of your money. No need to send the bottle back!
- FACE & SKIN MOISTURIZER FOR MEN & WOMEN - safe and effective night and day moisturizer for all skin types, including combination skin, Sensitive Skin, uneven dry skin & oily skin. Our organic body oil is fantastic for smooth & hydrate skin, shrink pores, clear up acne, dark spots, prevent breakouts, and minimize the appearance of acne scars. Massage our natural blend of pure oils daily after a shower or bath to improve your skin tone for a healthy, beautiful, radiant & glowing appearance
It claims to nourish your scalp with excellent moisturizing properties and stops chronic itchiness on the scalp for long-lasting relief from itchy scalp. Moreover, for those who suffer from dandruff problems due to changing weather conditions or dry scalp, it is the best dandruff oil and provides effective natural dandruff treatment. Also, it promotes healthy and beautiful hair and thickens thin hair.
- Packed with vitamins and antioxidants
- Reduces hair loss
- Treats damaged hair
- Suitable for any hair type
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Safe for both children and adults
- Can have a strong smell
- It may not work for everyone
Genius Stem Hair Growth Oil
This oil claims to promote the rapid growth of hair with nourishment by activating dormant hair follicle tissues on the scalp. It also claims to improve weak, dull hair with its natural strengthening properties, resulting in healthier and stronger hair. Composed of hair growth ingredients such as Biotin and B7, the oil helps moisturize hair and provides a soft texture.
- Smart Hair: Genius Hair oil contains ingredients that support healthy hair
- Healthier and Fuller: Use to support fuller healthier hair.
Genius hair oil also claims to give excellent results with smoother and shinier hair and less frizz and breakage. Also, it promotes strong hair growth leaving thick and long hair. This oil is considered a suitable hair treatment option for hair thinning and hair loss problems.
- It gives healthier and fuller hair
- Excellent nourishment and moisturizing properties
- Strengthens hair roots
- Prevents breakage and frizziness
- Not recommended for children
- It may not work for everyone
Votala Hair Growth Oil
The Votala hair growth oil claims to promote hair growth and increase hair strength and volume as it consists of natural, bio-active nutrients. This powerful oil also claims to protect the hair from further loss and thinning and restores nutrients to the hair follicles. Besides, it provides nourishment to hair by tackling dryness. Also, being rich in various vitamins and minerals, this oil has potent antimicrobial properties that help prevent and treat dandruff.
- Votala Hair Growth Serum: It works by naturally activating dormant hair follicle germ tissue on the scalp, promoting rapid growth and nourishment of hair due to its unique organic ingredients. It contains bio-active nutrients essential for hair growth.
- 100% Natural Ingredients: Hair Growth Oil uses ginger, fleece-flower root, angelica, niacinamide, tocopherol (vitamin E), danshen (salvia sclarea) extract. These ingredients promote the healthy development of hair and scalp, resulting in thicker and healthier hair.
It also improves blood circulation, thus, increasing the strength and growth of the hair. With natural moisturizing ability, it promotes smooth and shiny hair. Moreover, it consists of 100% natural ingredients such as ginger and Vitamin E that boost healthy hair growth, making them strong and healthy.
- Balances secretion of oil
- Promote hair growth
- Prevents hair thinning
- Treats brittle hair
- Natural conditioner
- Not suitable for kids
- It may irritate; stop using the oil whenever you feel any discomfort.
Is Hair Envy a legitimate product?
Vitality Extracts ensures the quality of their products which is safe and clinically certified. Using natural or undiluted essential oil can be risky but not to worry Hair Envy has been diluted. Still make sure not to leave Hair Envy on your scalp for a longer period.
Where to Buy Hair Envy?
A 30 ml bottle of Hair Envy is available from Vitality for $** only. Some people might find it expensive and the reason that single essential oils are way cheaper. However, 30 ml of undiluted essential oil will be a good choice for your hair problems.
Cessation | Hair Envy Reviews
We comprehensively described everything you need to know before purchasing Hair Envy. I know we missed some queries to answer but due to coronavirus, we are not much active towards research. I have precisely shared all the relevant information that is not available at other biased Hair Envy reviews on the internet.
If you have any queries about the product then you can drop it in the comment section and we will respond to it shortly. Also, share this useful piece of information with the people really suffering from hair loss & other hair issues.
4 Replies to “Hair Envy Reviews | Legit? An Unbiased Report”
DO THEY AUTOMATICLY PUT YOU ON A SUBSCRIPTION FOR MORE PRODUCT SENT TO YOU AFTER A CERTAIN PERIOD WHEN PRODUCT SHOULD BE USED UP?
Is hair envy a good product to use if the hair loss is due to trauma to the body by sickness or antibiotics used during the sickness. I began to lose my hair after I had a serious case of covid-19. In 4 months I have gone from long thick hair to hair that is so thin you can see my scalp. I am taking a biotin capsule daily and I take zinc daily.
I am 65 years old. I started with lots of fine hair as a youth. I noticed thinning at 19. I have tried various treatments over the years. I still have hair but it has thinned all over my scalp. I would say I am an extreme case of self induced anxiety and stress. I have an oily scalp but my hair would get dry if I washed it hard. I find that when using hair envy my scalp does not itch as much and my hair is more manageable. I don’t think I lose as much hair during washing but have not seen new growth.
No they don’t. They are always running deals to entice you to buy more. Don’t by at retail price.
Comments are closed.