Perricone MD VS Murad | Better Choice For You? (Report)
Are you stuck between the hype of Perricone MD and Murad and can’t figure out which one is better? We found that many of you are looking for products that will be more appropriate for your skin out of these two. Therefore we have curated a genuine contrast of the two, Perricone MD VS Murad.
Perricone MD and Murad both offer various dermaceutical skincare products that cover almost all your skin issues, including blemishes, acne, pores, dark circles, etc. It is critical to determine what’s best for you as every individual has unique skin which reacts differently to different products. For this purpose, we’ve covered all the contrasting features which make Perricone MD different from Murad.
Also read, Laura Geller Foundation Reviews | Should You Buy It? (2021)
Perricone MD vs Murad | Better Choice For You? (Report)
Perricone MD is an all in one package which consists of everything you need to nourish, soften and repair your skin. It serves as a one spot skin saviour with excellent ingredients to cater to all your needs. From night creams to eye creams and foundations to eye shadows, there is nothing that this brand doesn’t provide.
Murad is also one of the top-notch brands of the date. It provides customised products for all your concerns, including the formulas you prefer, your skin types, the ingredients that suit you, and how much money you are willing to spend. Murad has a solution for every problem: fine lines, dryness, pores, paleness, or any other issue.
Based on their ingredients, reviews, and results, I will write a detailed comparison between the two of them. Stick till the end to have a thorough knowledge of Perricone MD vs Murad.
Perricone MD VS Murad | Ingredients
Following is a list of the prime components that are present in Perricone MD products:
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol): An essential ingredient used in most skincare products these days, DMAE is known to reduce pigmentation and make the skin tight. It also diminishes wrinkles, fights free radicals, and has antioxidant properties.
Hyaluronic Acid: A fantastic moisturizer that lubricates the surface of your skin and makes it appear radiant and glowing. Hyaluronic Acid improves the overall face by addressing wrinkles and paleness.
Vitamin C, Vitamin F, and Vitamin E: These three vital vitamins have many benefits for your skin. They provide protection from UV rays, instigates the production of collagen, and are said to reduce dark spots, making them smooth and even.
If someone ever asks me, is Perricone MD a good brand? These ingredients are enough to support that it is worth trying.
Following are the ingredients that are used in Murad skincare products.
Hyaluronic Acid: Also used in MD Perricone products, Hyaluronic Acid is an inevitable ingredient used in most good dermatological products to ensure hydrated and moisturized skin.
Glycolic Acid: Glycolic Acid penetrates deep into your skin and combats acne. It initiates collagen production and improves the complexion by providing a fine finishing.
Retinoid: Retinoid is a vitamin A derivative. It is used for clearing the pores, treating acne, and has anti-aging properties to make the skin appear younger and beautiful. It also reduces fine lines and initiates the production of red blood cells in the skin.
Salicylic Acid: Salicylic Acid has fantastic anti-inflammatory properties and works wonders on oily skin by dissolving the excess sebum and debris. It also exfoliates and removes the dead skin cells from the surface.
Perricone MD | Pros & Cons
- Perricone MD products are 100% cruelty-free.
- High-performance ingredients
- Has anti-ageing properties.
- Clinically tested
- Excellent ratings and customer reviews
- Offers money-back guarantee
- Some of the products have a smelly odor due to the presence of DMAE.
- Also consists of unnatural ingredients
- For users with susceptible skin, it might cause redness or irritation.
- The products are unusually expensive due to the exclusive ingredients.
Murad | Pros & Cons
- Offers customized products based on your issues and preferences.
- Personalized sulphate-free and paraben-free products
- Available for all skin types.
- Clinically proven
- All products have a 60-day money-back guarantee
- For pregnant and breastfeeding ladies, it is recommended to consult a doctor before using Murad products.
- A lot of products are unsafe for people who have a shellfish allergy, as applying them can cause adverse reactions.
Which one is better?
- Murad offers a lot of concessions and offers including birthday discounts as well as reward programs as compared to Perricone MD.
- Both of them provide a money-back guarantee, loyalty programs, and free shipping benefits.
- Murad Skin care also offers live chat options in case of any doubts or queries, while Perricone MD doesn’t.
- Both the brands follow ethical practices to make their products, which are 100% cruelty-free.
- Perricone MD offers worldwide shipping, while Murad doesn’t deal with international shipping.
- However, if we have to choose between one, then Murad has a slightly upper hand over the Perricone MD brand, although both of them show visible results and have great reviews.
After comprehensive research about the benefits and shortcomings of both the brands and providing a list of basic comparisons between the two, I consider that you are well aware of what is better for your skin and your needs. I have also mentioned a list of the basic ingredients for the safety of the people who have susceptible skin.
If you still have any doubts or suggestions regarding Perricone MD vs Murad, you can write them in the comments section. I will respond to them as soon as possible.