Are you bored in your home during this coronavirus quarantine? I can surely know the struggle of being isolated, and therefore, we are here with some of the best Mascara Hacks. Yes, we all women love eye makeup, and there is a variety of doing that. Cat-eye, cut crease, halo eyes, and the list is endless. But each one of them is unsatisfactory without the lashes.
Lashes are the most important part of makeup. You can just not say you are done when your lashes are off fleak. If you want your lashes to do the talking, you need mascara. Even false lashes cannot work without a little mascara swipe. Today, we will be discussing 5 Best Mascara Hacks to Try In Quarantine that will definitely help you in your daily as well as party makeup.
5 Best Mascara Hacks To Try In Quarantine 2021
These hacks will save your life and your makeup with bold and beautiful eyes. Let us not waste anymore of our and strike directly to the subject- Mascara Hacks!
Get the Best Out of Your Mascara
Everyone can apply mascara; it is not that difficult. But wait, do you know the exact right way to apply the mascara? If no, then this hack is probably the best for you.
- Always apply the mascara in an upward direction. First of all, apply the mascara to remove the eyeshadow on your lashes if you are not wearing eyeshadow then too.
- Swipe your wand evenly on your upper lashes in an upward direction and then move the mascara in a downward direction.
- Apply two coats for longer and better lashes. Apply one coat and let it dry. Then apply the second coat.
- Do not overdo it, or it will start to clump together and will look creepy. I’m sure you don’t want that.
- Hold your eyebrow arch and push it a little upward for a better result.
Check out: 17 Best Makeup Tips and Hacks of 2021
Boost the Lifespan of Your Mascara
If unwillingly, you find your mascara clumpy or dry, and you are not aware of what to do. Don’t panic, and do not throw it away. Here is what you need to do.
- The average life of mascara is two to four months, and then you have to change it anyway.
- If your mascara is dried out, just close it tightly and put it in hot water for about 15 minutes. You’ll discover it good to go.
- Clean your wand in order to make it last longer than usual. The clumpy wand will only make your lashes more clumpy. So you have to clean it annually.
- Store it in a cool and dry place and hold it tightly closed. Keeping the mascara in a cool and dry area, which neither too hot nor too cold, will increase the life span of the mascara.
Looking for a quality-oriented makeup cosmetic brand? Read Veer Cosmetics Review
We Got It Cover
These are some of the easiest ways to get insane lashes. Get longer, curlier, and enchanting lashes in these ways.
- For cry babies and people with watery eyes, waterproof mascaras can be a lifesaver but not for too long. Waterproof mascaras dry out faster than non-waterproof mascaras.
- Use a curling mascara instead of a lash curler. You don’t have to buy two things of the same use. You can just use a curling mascara whose wand is a little curved from one side. It will give you a long and curled effect.
- Do not pump the mascara over and over again else, it will let air in and will dry quickly.
- Put a little amount of some vaseline on your lashes before applying mascara. It will give you a thicker and better stare.
- Use your wand vertically on your lower lash line to give it a little glam look.
- If you do not have a liner, use a brush and take some mascara on your brush and apply your eyeliner with it. As simple as that.
Lash Primer – My Favourite Mascara Hack
Lash primer can be useful if you are willing to get those fascinating lashes every time you move out.
- Use a lash primer for your lashes before applying your mascara for thicker and longer lashes.
- You can do two things with just one lash primer. Apply your lash primer on your eyelids if you don’t have an eye primer. It will give you the same effect.
- Lash primer on eyelids will make your eyeshadows go smoothly, and it stays for a longer period.
Recommended Article: Younique Reviews
Tightlining with Mascara
Running out of your kohls, or gel liners? Use your mascara to do the job.
- Use a flat brush and apply your mascara on your upper lash line and lower lash line for tight lining.
- It will stay all day, and you will find it much efficient.
- You can also use it in place of gel liners. Waterproof mascaras are best for tightening as no matter much you sweat or cry, and it will stay in place.
Cessation- Best Mascara Hacks
Mascaras are an essential part of the makeup, and there’s nothing we can use in place of it. People often ask how to get the most out of their mascaras. That’s why we came up with the best mascara hacks in 2021. These astounding powers of mascara will help you make the most of your daily mascara.
I hope I have vacated all your answer buckets. And if there’s anything else you want to comprehend about mascaras, you can tell us.