Today, we are going to share our thoughts on TULA Skincare which is creating a tough hype amongst the makeup enthusiast. Unlike other Tula Skincare reviews, we are going to cover all the hyped products and share our experience without being biased.
I’m pretty sure everyone has made a resolution to pamper your skin with a good skincare routine this year. As we all know, there is a hike in demand for skincare, and there are many brands available in the market that offer good skincare products. Choosing the right brand and right product might get a little tricky.
To understand what the hype is about, we have collected many reviews from various clients and skincare gurus to share their honest opinions and unbiased Tula Skincare reviews. Before we jump on to the Review, we would like to make you sure about two things: This is not a sponsored post, and we will be brutally honest and unbiased about the Tula Skincare reviews.
- 1 Tula Skincare Reviews – An Unbiased Review Report
- 1.1 Tula Hydrating Day & Night Cream Review
- 1.2 Tula the Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser Reviews
- 1.3 Face Filter Blurring and Moisturizing Primer – TULA Skincare Reviews
- 1.4 Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm
- 1.5 Tula Best Sellers Skincare Essentials Routine Kit
- 2 FAQs | Tula Skincare Reviews
- 3 Cessation | Tula Skincare Reviews
Tula Skincare Reviews – An Unbiased Review Report
Tula skincare was founded in the year 2014 by Dr. Roshini Raj, a Probiotics expert. She has been studying probiotics for 15 years as she was very fascinated. Her idea for giving birth to the skincare range happened after she had noticed a massive change in her patient’s skin because of probiotics. Their skin felt alive, hydrated, and glowing.
Using all the medical knowledge and studying the skin, she learned that probiotics help keep the skin well balanced. She named her brand ‘Tula,’ which means balanced in ‘Sanskrit.’ Tula Skincare range uses two great ingredients – Probiotics and superfoods, as Dr. Raj claims that the ingredients good for the inside, are wonderful for the outside.”
Let us now move further to review some of the most hyped products manufactured by TULA Skincare.
Tula Hydrating Day & Night Cream Review
The 24-7 Moisture Hydrating day and night cream is one of the award-winning products of the Tula skincare range, and everyone claims it to be a holy grail for the skin. It feels very hydrating, suitable for all skin types/ages, and perfect for the ones that have very dry and flaky skin.
It restores the skin and maintains the balance to make your skin look healthy and nourished. This cream comes in 3 different sizes – 0.5 ounce, 1.7 ounce, and 14g.
Why Buy Tula Hydrating Day & Night Cream?
- It makes the skin texture more refined and makes it look softer, supple, and well hydrated and is a go-to product for every skin type.
- It doesn’t cause inflammation and is suitable for all skin types.
- In two weeks of usage, people found improved and radiant skin.
- In 4 weeks, people absorbed reduced fine lines and wrinkles.
Tula Hydrating Day & Night Cream Ingredients
- Probiotics: helps in alleviating the appearance of irritation.
- Prebiotics (chicory root): helps keep the skin in balance.
- Apple & Watermelon: moisturizes and helps smoothen wrinkles and fine lines.
- Peptides: evens the look of skin tone & helps to make the skin firm.
- Squalane: nourishes the skin.
Pricing & Packaging
The Moisturising cream comes in a small round container available in two sizes, i.e., 0.5 oz, which retails for $**, and 1.7 oz retails for $**. The packaging is pretty cute and travel-friendly.
- EVERYDAY HYDRATION: This whipped moisturizer delivers deep hydration to help revive dull, tired skin. Formulated to be light enough for day and under makeup yet deeply hydrates at night.
- PROBIOTICS & SUPERFOODS: This nourishing cream, full of naturally derived probiotics and superfoods, reveals an even, glowing, youthful-looking complexion.
- GOOD FOR ALL: Suitable for all skin types and all ages – perfect for anyone seeking to prevent the early signs of aging and sustained hydration. Help reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve skin’s suppleness.
Coming to the product’s pricing, it indeed is on the higher side, but it is entirely worth every penny you invest as it shows real results by making the skin healthy and better.
How to Use?
It can be used day and night anytime in bare skin or after serum. A small amount can wake up your skin whenever it feels dry or dull by providing instant nourishment and radiance. Make sure to use the cream right after you wash your face with a cleanser, as soap sucks out all the moisture from the skin and makes it dry.
Tula the Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser Reviews
This cleanser is one of the best selling products of Tula. It is very gentle, and deep-nourished pores leave skin soft and glowing. This cleanser’s fragrance is clean and friendly and does not cause any inflammation even on sensitive skin.
Tula’s cleanser is making use of excellent ingredients, which helps in giving maximum results. It might cause a little more dryness for the ones with dry skin type, so we recommend using a moisturizer every time you wash your face.
- Highly recommended for dry skin as it helps in making the skin look alive.
- Cleanses and acts as a gentle exfoliator to remove the dirt in the face thoroughly.
- It doesn’t cause any reaction to sensitive skin and is suitable for all skin types.
- It also acts as a makeup remover without irritating the skin and leaving it well-nourished.
Tula the Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser Ingredients
- Lactic acid naturally exfoliates and cleanses to achieve healthy, radiant-looking skin.
- Chicory root helps boost the skin and makes it firm as it acts as a natural anti-inflammatory prebiotic.
- Turmeric root is one of the powerful antioxidants which helps in reducing the signs of inflammation.
- Blueberries are supreme in antioxidants, which helps to protect from free-radical attack.
- Probiotics help in hydrating and lock the moisture.
How to Use Tula the Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser?
Rinse your face with water, and then apply the cleanser on the wet surface. Massage gently for 1-2 and rinse it off. You can use it twice a day every-day
Pricing & Packaging
- CLEAN & EFFECTIVE: This foaming gel cleanser goes deep into pores to remove impurities and helps condition skin, without stripping or over-drying.
- GENTLE & NOURISHING: -Contains our signature probiotics to leave skin looking nourished and balanced.
- GOOD FOR ALL: Suitable for all skin types and all ages – excellent for dry skin.
The cleanser comes in a tube form available in two different sizes, i.e., 1ounce for $ **, which is travel-friendly, and the bigger one costs $** for 6.7oz. The cleanser also comes in a duo combo of these two sizes for $**.
Face Filter Blurring and Moisturizing Primer – TULA Skincare Reviews
This Moisturising primer makes a smooth and even base on the skin. It fills the pores making the surface flat, and allows the foundation to glide effortlessly on the skin. Many people noticed a huge difference with and without the use of the primer while applying makeup. The primer helps the makeup to stay intact. It covers dark spots, redness and gives a natural radiant shine.
- It can be used without makeup as well, as it evens out the skin tone, blurs the pores, and gives a natural shine.
- Preps the base and makes the canvas smooth and easy to apply multiple layers of makeup to make the makeup last long and stay intact.
- It does not form a white cast nor clogged pores, and the formula used in the primer makes it buildable.
Tula Face Filter Primer Ingredients
- Chia seeds: A prebiotic that enhances the brightness of the skin.
- Licorice: Uniformizes the appearance of the complexion.
- Turmeric: Lessens the appearance of redness and inflammation.
- Probiotics: Help keep the skin hydrated and balanced.
How to Use Tula Face Filter Primer?
Keep the tube with the pump end at the bottom to ensure that the product comes out appropriately. Apply 2 or 3 pumps of this primer and massage thoroughly onto the skin. As you keep blending, “glow particles” begin to release, which create a warm-toned, glowing base for makeup. Use it after you have done with your skincare routine as a base before applying foundation.
Pricing & Packaging
This primer cum moisturizer comes in a tube form, having a pump below to dispense the product evenly; It comes in two sizes, i.e., 1 Fl oz, which costs $**, and the bigger version comes in the size 2 fl oz priced at $**. We do believe investing too much on a primer is quite heartbreaking, but when it comes to the finishing, it sits so perfectly and makes the skin look sun-kissed without having to use any filter.
- INSTANTLY SMOOTHES: Our new radiance-enhancing solution is packed with probiotics, prebiotics, turmeric, chia seeds, and other skin-loving ingredients that instantly smooth the look of uneven tone and redness
- A WARM-TONED, RADIANT PRIMER: As you blend this buildable formula, it releases "glow particles" that give you that sun-kissed, two week vacay vibe
- LOCK IN HYDRATION: Skin is left looking more luminous, hydrated, and prepped for the rest of your beauty routine - suitable for oily, normal, combination, sensitive, mature skin
According to the other Tula Skincare reviews, we recommend you grab this one as each customer is delighted with the results.
Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm
Rose Glow & Get It eye balm is making use of so many rich ingredients. It feels lightweight and glides on smoothly under the eye, leaving a cooling.
As it contains caffeine, it leads to results instantly by brightening the under the eye. It is perfect for dark circles and eye puffiness, and you can notice a slight difference at the beginning of two days itself.
Glow & Get It Eye Balm Ingredients
- Caffeine helps tighten and tone the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe, apple, and Watermelon give deep hydration to the delicate zone of the eye.
- Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, moisturize, and protect your skin.
Why Should You Buy Tula Glow & Get It Eye Balm?
- Brightens under-eye instantly and fills the lines,
- You can use it anytime after applying a moisturizer.
- Can get rid of eye bags and dark circles.
- It makes you feel super fresh and glowing.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
Pricing & Packaging
The eye balm’s pricing and packaging come in the form of chapstick or a Glue-stick to be precise for better application. It comes in size 0.35 Oz and retails for $**
- ENERGIZING BENEFITS: This eye balm instantly hydrates, cools, and fills in fine lines around the eye. Also helps with dark circles and puffiness
- BRIGHTENING EFFECT: Topical brightening particles provide a natural dewy glow
- EYE CARE ON THE GO: Portable, super easy to use, and can be re-applied throughout the day. Just swipe under and around the eyes and on top of the cheekbones for a quick pick-me-up.
How to Use?
Apply as your eye care step post-moisturizer. It May be applied 360º near the eye and on the orbital bone for a luminous effect. It can be used numerous times throughout the day to liven up and brighten the eye area.
As per some customers’ opinion, the eye balm feels like a chapstick or glue stick while applying, but in just a few seconds, the cooling sensation takes place and balances out everything.
Tula Best Sellers Skincare Essentials Routine Kit
This kit consists of 4 Amazing products, the perfect stash for your skincare routine. It comes in a cute blue color pouch, which keeps your products well organized and travel friendly. The packaging is the same as the original but comes in a smaller size. The kit costs $** which I think is worth it as you can try all four main products of the skincare routine.
- SKINCARE TO GO: Cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate, prime - this kit gives you our best sellers in travel-size, plus this TULA blue bag. Only $52! (A $18 savings on $70 value).
- KEEP YOUR SKIN GLOWING, RADIANT, AND SMOOTH: Whether you're packing for a trip or just the gym, these products keep you radiant with blueberry extract, papaya, turmeric root, probiotics, watermelon fruit extract, and chia seeds
- 4-STEP SKINCARE REGIMEN: Our Purifying Cleanser, Exfoliating Sugar Scrub, Hydrating Day & Night Cream, and Face Filter Primer with limited edition blue TULA travel bag
Tula Best Sellers Skincare Essentials Routine Kit Constituents
- Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser – 1.69 fl oz
- So Polished Exfoliating Sugar Scrub – 0.38 oz
- 24-7 Moisture Hydrating Day & Night Cream – 0.56 oz
- Face Filter Blurring & Moisturizing Primer- 0.23 fl oz
- TULA blue bag
- They don’t come in full size, as they are a smaller version, making it travel friendly.
- If you are skeptical about buying all the products at a fuller size and just want to try it to know if you are satisfied with it, this kit is the best for you as you can try the 4 best skincare products at a lesser price.
- If you are looking forward to buying this kit as a daily skincare routine, I wouldn’t recommend buying this as the products come in a smaller version and will soon get over soon.
FAQs | Tula Skincare Reviews
Is Tula Skincare Good for Acne?
Yes, Honestly! Seeing the difference, it made too many customers having Acne-prone skin made us shook. It cleanses the skin gently without leaving any dirt and doesn’t aggravate acne. The main ingredient probiotic does its job to help reduce Acne breakout, and it indeed proved that the food we eat on the inside is good for the outside.
Can Men Use Tula Skincare?
Yes, skincare is essential for men too, and Tula uses ingredients that are suitable for both men and women. According to cheaperks survey, Tula Skincare has produced by far the best product for men.
Cessation | Tula Skincare Reviews
Tula Skincare is one of the fastest moving products in the skincare category. As per our research, 98% have seen Amazing results on their skin. The whole range of Tula beauty makes the skin Hydrated, Glowy, and smooth. They are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and to name a few; they don’t use Silicone, Retinol, gluten, etc.
These products are quite pricey, but if your goal is healthy skin, I think it’s a must to invest in them. To mention our favorites from the Tula beauty skincare range, we would 100% recommend getting your hands on the 24-7 moisturizer as it is very Hydrating, moisturizes the skin, and gives a Radiant look. It’s perfect for the ones facing dry and patchy skin. I believe that you do not require anymore Tula Skincare reviews but if you got any doubts then do shoot them in the comment section below.