Pollution in the cities is increasing day by day, and it is damaging our climate and ecosystem. Moreover, It is also causing some serious health issues and decreasing our life span.
Furthermore, pollution also tarnishes our skin and causes premature ‘pollution aging’ of our skin. Being a resident of one of the most polluted Los Angeles, I am afraid of premature pollution aging. Consequently, I did tonnes of research to find a good product that can help me to fight skin aging.
After a little research, I stumbled across Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant and I got to know that it is totally safe and effective. Being a big fan of Dermalogica I straight away ordered it. As I have already tried Demalogica Daily Microfoliant for skin brightening and am very happy with its results.
Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant stood up to my expectation and gave me quick results. Hence, I am glad to share my review on Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant.
- 1 Is Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant Legit?
- 2 How Does Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant Works?
- 3 What’s Inside Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant | Ingredients
- 4 How To Apply Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant
- 5 Results | What To Expect After Using Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant
- 6 Pros And Cons Of Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions On Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant
- 8 Final Words
- 9 Resources
- 10 You May Also Like To Read About
Is Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant Legit?
Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant was introduced in the market on 3rd January. Since, then it is on the hype in the market, as it has won some venerated awards like Look Beauty Awards 2017. Moreover, Dernalogica is one of the best personal care companies in America. Hence, Dermalogica Daily SuperFoliant is a 100% legit product and we should buy it without worries.
How Does Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant Works?
Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant is a highly active resurfacer that instantly resurfaces our skin by mitigating wrinkles and skin irregularities. Moreover, it cleanses our skin inside out by unclogging our pores and removing all the dirt and oil accumulated there. Hence, it instantly makes our skin smoother, brighter, and flawless.
Furthermore, being a part of the “AGE Smart” anti-aging solution collection of Dermalogica prevents aging by aversing the biochemical and environmental that cause skin aging. Therefore, Dermalogica Superfoliant is very effective it not only solved my issue of pollution aging but also gave more benefits.
What’s Inside Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant | Ingredients
There more than 50 ingredients of Superfoliant. It will be a daunting task to briefly discuss all of them. Hence, in this article, I will be only discussing the key ingredients. However, you can see a full ingredients list by visiting Amazon by clicking here ‘Ingredients’.
Nevertheless, I will recommend reading the key ingredients only if you are not too meticulous. Because key ingredients constitute the majority of the content of a product. Moreover, most of the time the key ingredients are only responsible for the effects and side effects. Hence, I am discussing the key ingredients of Superfoliant below.
1. Red Algae
Red Algae are one of the oldest groups of eukaryotic algae, they are found in coral reefs and tide pools. It is very popular because of its anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. I am listing below some of its mesmerizing benefits to our skin.
- It hydrates and moisturizes our skin.
- It also brightens our skin and opens our pores to prevent clogging.
- Moreover, Red Algae refreshes and repairs our skin, making it a lot healthier.
- Furthermore, it has some healing properties which protect our skin from inflammation and UV rays of the sun.
2. Tara Fruit Extract
Tara Fruit is extract from a flowering plant called Tara of the legume family. It is sometimes referred to as one of the best skincare ingredients. Hence, I am listing some of its most potent benefits to our skin.
- It is rich in vitamin B. Therefore, it makes our skin more radiant and smooth.
- It is also, rich in vitamin C. As a result, our skin gets a mesmerizing glow that lasts long.
- Moreover, its moisturizing property hydrates our skin and makes it glow.
3. Activated Binchotan Charcoal
Activated Binchodan Charcoal, is popular for its purifying properties. It purifies our skin by absorbing all the dirt and pollution of our skin. As a result, it cleansing our skin inside out and making it brighter. For this purpose, a good percentage of customers buy this Superfoliant (including me).
4. Alpha Hydroxy Acid
Alpha hydroxy acid is a chemical compound that is a very popular ingredient in skincare products. It helps the Superfoliant to exfoliate and also has some additional benefits which I have written below.
- Smoothens our skin by increasing collagen production.
- Prevents aging by reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Moreover, it helps prevent acne and enhances our blood flow.
These are the prime ingredients of Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant. As we can see they are totally safe for use. Henceforth, we should not worry about side effects or skin issues after using this product. In addition to, safety we can also see that the ingredients are very powerful and effective. Hence, you should buy it if you want perfect skincare with myriads of benefits.
How To Apply Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant
Applying Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant is very easy. Simply, follow the given steps to get the best results.
- Firstly, Clean your skin with water and then clear the water left on your skin with a towel.
- Then, take a smidgen amount of the powder in your palm not more than a teaspoon.
- For activating the ingredients pour a little water into the powder.
- Rub the mixture of water and powder in your palms for a few seconds to get a paste-like texture.
- Then, apply the paste-like texture to your face, neck, and chest area. Also, make sure to avoid eye contact.
- Lastly, risen it with water and voila your skin looks much better than before.
Note : Do not apply the product prior to applying products like serums, moisturizers, and sunscreen.
Results | What To Expect After Using Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant
I am personally using Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant for more than 2 years now. I am very happy with the results and am excited to share my experience in this article.
Unlike other products, Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant gave noticeable changes on the first day of use. My skin texture enhanced instantly. Moreover, my skin was smoother than ever as the activated charcoal eliminated all the dirt accumulated. Hence, this product proved to be very powerful as it showed some amazing effects on the first day which is an astounding fact.
Furthermore, after using Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant for around two months, the prime benefits started to show up. My wrinkles and fine lines went unnoticeable. Moreover, the glow of my skin was like a teenage girl which is amazing. The best thing I liked about is that the effects do not fade away if I do not apply this for a couple of days. Therefore, it has vitalizing long-term benefits which I expect from a premium product like this.
As a result, I am very happy with Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant and will recommend it to almost everyone.
Pros And Cons Of Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant
Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant is a superb product. However, like all the products it is not a flawless product that will quench all our skincare problems at once. Hence, I am writing below a couple of pros and cons which you should consider before buying it.
- Quick Result, you will notice smoother skin from day one.
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan Product.
- Lasts for at least a quarter of a year.
- Have an astounding 4.7-star rating on Amazon.
- Comprised of high-quality natural ingredients.
- Available in small size for first-time customers and travelers.
- Sound a little over-priced.
- In spite, Of Having Red Algae as its key ingredient we still need sunscreen to get sun protection
- Few customers with very sensitive skin find using Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant irritating.
Frequently Asked Questions On Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant
Of course, using Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant every day will be very beneficial to your skin. However, if you are having sensitive skin then you may apply it two to three times a week.
Yes, the potent ingredients like Red Algae keep the skin hydrated and prevents acne.
If you are using Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant thrice a week then expect it to last for more than 10 months. However, if you are using it daily (Recommended) then it will last around 5 months.
Dermalogica neither tests its products on animals nor asks a third party to do so. Hence, Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant is cruelty-free.
Personally, I have used Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant after 4 months of expiration and it worked perfectly fine. However, using an expired product is not recommended therefore use it before it expires.
Frankly, Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant is one of the best Exfoliants in the market. Moreover, it has no powdered Exfoliant alternatives. But, there are a small fraction of customers who feel that Superfoliant is a little pricey. Hence, I am listing below some of the cheaper Exfoliant which is nearly as effective as Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant.
|BHA Liquid Exfoliant 2% - Anti-Aging Leave-On Exfoliant Unclogs Pores - 4 oz||761 Reviews||$20.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Paulas Choice--SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant--Facial Exfoliant for...||36,338 Reviews||$29.50||Buy on Amazon|
I am a big fan of Dermalogica products, hence the effectiveness of the product was not a big surprise to me. Furthermore, to have a rational point of view there are a couple of things which I do not like about Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant. Firstly, I think it is a little pricy as there are other exfoliants much cheaper than this. However, they are not as good as Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant. Secondly, I personally don’t like its packaging I expected it to be a little more opulent and easy to use. Because the powder gets accumulated through the holes and when it gets a little wet then it requires effort to unclog. It would be a 10 out of 10 from me if it had a good packing.
Nevertheless, it is one of the best exfoliants out there. Because it has no cons when we judge it on the basis of quality and effectiveness. As a result, it has a mesmerizing 92% positive reviews by customers on Amazon with 4.7 stars. Frankly, I have seen very few products with nearly 1,000 reviews and have a 4.7 rating. Hence, it is an amazing product as it works well for everyone.
I will personally rate it a 4.9 out of 5. The reason for deducting 0.1 stars are factors other than the efficiency of the product. However, it has countless benefits hence it is a must-try from my side.
If you still have any doubt, queries, or any other issue regarding Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant or any other product. Do let me know in the comment section. It will be a pleasure for me to Answer you.
Being a professional beautician I follow strict guidelines for sourcing the information. Moreover, I refrain from displaying the facts and data that is garnered from tertiary sources because they might have some distorted information that may cause harm to our readers. In a nutshell, I have tried my best to provide complete and correct information.
- Dermalogica Official Website https://www.dermalogica.com/
- Activated Binchotan Charcoal Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binch%C5%8Dtan
- Tara Fruit Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_spinosa
- Red Algae Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_algae
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid Wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_hydroxy_acid
- how to use Daily Superfoliant | Dermalogica UK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YW20LXVPh8
You May Also Like To Read About
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Review | The Best Exfoliator For A Brighter And Smoother Skin
- Obagi Skin Care Review in 2021 | Is It Worth The Hype Or Just Another Brand
- Clean Skin Club Vitamin C Brightening Booster Review | UNBIASED
- Perricone MD VS Strivectin VS Shiseido | Which One to Choose?
- Nu Skin Sunright Insta Glow Reviews | True to Its Claims?
- Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 Review – Does it really work?