Brain boosters or Nootropics supplements are trending in 2021. Nootropics supplements provide beneficial effects on the functioning of the brain. Today, we will share a comprehensive comparison between two robust Nootropics supplements– Neuriva VS Alpha Brain. If you have any suggestions or doubts then let us know in the comment section.
Some of the brands manufacturing nootropic supplements were found to be using misleading ingredients and illegal marketing procedures. Let us move further to the main subject and report a precise comparison between Neruiva & Alpha Brain.
You Might Like: Neuriva Reviews
Neuriva VS Alpha Brain
Neuriva and Alpha Brain, both are the forerunners and each other’s competitors in supplying nootropic supplements. At Cheaperks, we first do in-depth analysis and then project a precise report. Our reviews are independent and not a sponsored posts.
Today, we will compare Neuriva with Alpha Brain and will help you to choose between them.
What Are Nootropic Supplements?
Nootropic supplements are basically a form of natural drug or booster that helps the brain to work perfectly. It is made up of some botanical extracts such as Ginkgo biloba, Bacopa monnieri, etc.
Besides, some dietary ingredients like creatine, phosphatidylserine, and unregulated drugs are also present in these supplements.
There are no severe side effects reported of these supplements yet. Adult professionals, young students (18 or above) appearing for exams, or people looking for mental boost productivity or creativity should use it.
Why Nootropic Supplements?
Nootropic supplements have both positive and negative sides. Overdosage might cause harm or certain side effects. Basically, nootropic capsules are used for the following:
- Supplements aid with improvement in working memory, accuracy, and learning abilities of the brain.
- Acts as a supporter under hypoxic conditions or when undergoing any electroconvulsive therapy.
- Nootropic supplements protect the brain from toxicity, whether physical or chemical.
- Intake of nootropic supplements enhances cognitive functions.
Schiff Vitamins manufactures Neuriva supplements currently in two ranges -Neuriva and Neuriva Plus. Neuriva is an original formula, and Neuriva Plus is a breakthrough extra-strength supplement.
Neuro factor, the active key ingredient of Neuriva, is all-natural and botanical-based extracted from the coffee cherry fruits. The Neuro factor has been scientifically studied and proven that it elevates the level of BDNF (Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor) in the body.
BDNF is known to strengthen the connections between two brain cells. Neuro factor extracted is GMO-free and decaffeinated to avoid side effects. Moving onto the second active ingredient, i.e., phosphatidylserine. It is a phospholipid compound found in the brain for cognitive functions. Phospholipids play a significant role in maintaining the health of both membranes and neurotransmitter cells.
- FUELS 5 INDICATORS OF BRAIN PERFORMANCE: The clinically proven ingredients of Neuriva support 5 different indicators of brain performance: focus, memory, learning, accuracy and concentration.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Clinical studies have shown that coffee cherry (neurofactor) and plant-sourced PS (phosphatidylserine) have a positive effect on brain performance.
Benefits of Neuriva
- Neuriva helps enhance the functions of the brain. For instance, cognitive function, executive functions, etc.
- Neuriva supports memory, learning ability, creativity, motivation, focus, accuracy, in healthy individuals.
- Two major active ingredients, i.e., Neurofactor and Phosphatidylserine, are all-natural, botanical, and clinically tested and certified.
- Neuriva and Neuriva Plus is a vegetarian, gluten, and GMO-free product that increases the BDNF level in the body.
- Phosphatidylserine in Neuriva supplements works as a cell signaller keeping the brain active and focused for a longer duration.
- Neuriva also helps in reducing anxiety, depression, or stress.
Neuriva has launched a new digital NEURIVA GYM APP for its consumers. The application helps you in assessing your building and learning skills for the fitness of your brain.
Alpha Brain formulated by Top Neurosurgeon Dr. Martin Lazar. Alpha Brain, nootropic supplements manufactured to provide support to the brain. It is designed to improve cognitive functions, like processing learning speed, focus, concentration, and memory.
Ingredients like Bacopa Oat Straw, L-Theanine, and Alpha-GPC, Cat’s Claw, are used in manufacturing. L-Theanine is an amino acid that is known to stimulate the release of dopamine and serotonin in the body to provide relaxation.
Alpha-GPC acts as a precursor to acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that controls nerve cells, muscle cells, and hormonal glands. Pterostilbene is a resveratrol derivative that promotes cellular integrity and protects the brain and nerve cells.
- OVER 1 MILLION BOTTLES SOLD: Designed to help reduce brain fog and boost focus, Alpha Brain has been a market leader in the nootropics space SINCE 2011.
- MEMORY, FOCUS & CONCENTRATION - WITHOUT THE CRASH: Whether you're focused on career, academics, social life, or athletics, taking Alpha Brain is like another gear for your brain. And while most focus supplements rely on caffeine and other stimulants to get you going, Alpha Brain is a stimulant free brain supplement, meaning no dreaded afternoon crash.
Benefits of Alpha Brain
- Alpha Brain enhances memory, concentration, learning ability, and much more.
- It is clinically certified and proven to make your brain healthy.
- Alpha Brain enhances mood that helps in completing difficult and heavy tasks.
- These supplements increase the dopamine level in the brain, keeping it active and alert for a longer period.
- Alpha Brain helps to get a good and peaceful sleep.
Cessation – Neuriva VS Alpha Brain
Coming to the comparison based on side effects, Neuriva is indeed the best. Neuriva is made from natural ingredients with no side effects. Whereas people are reporting side effects like headaches or mild stress after using the Alpha Brain. Though only a small portion of people will experience side effects, people with medical history should consult experts first. People with low blood pressure or who already have high levels of acetylcholine should avoid Alpha Brain supplements.
Neuriva is indeed a leading brand these days, but Alpha Brain is also not lacking behind. You can get these supplements at the brand’s official websites or shop them online from reliable e-commerce sites such as Amazon. I recommend online shopping because it is easier to get products at your home than wandering from shop to shop.
Neuriva by Schiff Vitamins and Alpha Brain by Onnit both offer a return or money back policy. Consumers can return the goods in their original package in a saleable condition within 30 days from the date mentioned on the receipt.
Talking about genuine reviews and results, Neuriva showed up with more positive and some negative results when compared to Alpha Brain. Keeping in mind all the negative and positive points, we suggest Neuriva supplements over Alpha Brain supplements.