There are torches, and then there are flashlights, but when we step up towards the tactical flashlights, the story changes. In this Best Tactical Flashlight Reviews article, you would get to grasp all there is regarding these robust tools.
Whether it is a backup commotion to uphold defence or to exhibit yourself as a preceptor of advanced tools, tactical flashlights are perpetually the number 1 backup-gear. Besides, it is a kit-proprietary constituent to include. The robust looks, water-resistant build, unimaginable radiance, and stable performance, are all just a lining on the surface about these Tactical Flashlights.
Learn more about the Best Tactical Flashlights in our listing to comprehend and ascertain your fitting one. Muster along.
- 1 Best Tactical Flashlight Reviews | GUIDE
- 1.1 1TAC TC1200 Tactical Flashlight
- 1.2 X700 Tactical Flashlight
- 1.3 LumiTact G700 Tactical Flashlight
- 1.4 OLIGHT Warrior X Pro Rechargeable Flashlight
- 1.5 OLIGHT Seeker 2 Pro Tactical Rechargeable Flashlight
- 1.6 Anker 1300 Lumens Tactical Flashlight
- 1.7 Ltybri Tactical Rechargeable Flashlight
- 1.8 X-Nego Handheld Rechargeable Tactical Spotlight
- 1.9 What Makes Tactical Flashlights Different from Normal Flashlights?
- 1.10 Why Do I Need A Tactical Flashlight?
- 1.11 Can I Use Tactical Flashlight As A Civilian?
- 1.12 Can I Use It As A Self-defence?
- 2 Closure | Tactical Flashlight Reviews
Best Tactical Flashlight Reviews | GUIDE
This listing is a criterion-based organized exhibition based on performance, costs, and ratings on Amazon. Do proceed to find your Best Tactical Flashlight 2020.
1TAC TC1200 Tactical Flashlight
One of the most dazzling flashlights available in the market- 1TAC TC1200 is conferred by outdoor enthusiasts, firefighters, and hunters worldwide. Because of its astounding brightness, sustained with 1200 lumens, this flashlight generates 20 per cent more maximum output than the standard XML T6. Thanks to the HIGH POWER Cree XM-L3 HI LED Technology.
- POWERED BY CREE XML2 LED- 5 MODES of up to 1200 Lumen Output, The Most Powerful LED in the Market. Digitally Regulated Output to Maintain Brightness. 100,000 Hours of Light
- WATERPROOFand DUSTPROOF to the IP65 Standard
- DURABLE- Made of Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy, Anti-Roll Slip-Resistant Body Design
This flashlight comes with five brightness levels, including Strobe and SOS and 500 m zoom capability. It is powered by 3 (AAA) or lithium batteries, but the batteries are not included in the packaging. Flashlight’s ultra-clear and toughened glass lens comes with anti-reflective film and is waterproof to IP65 standard. The torch itself is formed up of aircraft-grade aluminium alloy in the USA, which is outwardly a quandary- highly durable.
It has many exciting features like it retains the last brightness level when switched off. Moreover, Reverse polarity protection and slip-resistant body design. All of this and much more produces 1TAC Tactical with the best rapport among its competence.
X700 Tactical Flashlight
X700 is a super bright and highly efficient tactical 10W flashlight presented by Ploarnovo. It has an excellent output LED chip, which gives it its outstanding brightness. The focus range is adjustable as per the usage. This one also comes with five brightness levels: high, medium, low, strobe, and SOS can be easily switched between the green button present at the bottom of the flashlight.
There is a built-in battery protection circuit tail-cover, which prevents the battery from overheating and physically protects it. This flashlight is water-resistant to the IPX66 mark. We can use the torch while it’s raining, but one should not put it in water.
- SPECIAL POWER: High-Efficiency and Great Output LED Chip, Super Bright Tactical Light Pro
- Adjustable focus range for different usage, stretching to adjust its focus
- 5 switch modes: high / medium / low / strobe / sos
It is ideal for cycling, trekking, hiking, camping, etc.
LumiTact G700 Tactical Flashlight
LumiTact G700 Tactical Flashlight is a pocket-sized, multi-use flashlight made by a company named “National Protection Association.” Created up of sturdy quality aircraft-grade aluminium alloy, it produces excellent 700-lumen output. As it is in the title, Lumi Tact is tactical and sharp for service members, police officers, firefighters, and outdoor enthusiasts as it gives off a beautiful, bright light.
- Body made of aircraft grade aluminum
- 700 Lumens bulb
- 2000x zoom
It comes with five different modes – high, medium, low, strobe, and SOS. This flashlight is powered by 3 (AAA) batteries, which are not included in the package. It is small, sturdy, durable, and indestructible and can prove to be a good companion if you are going to do something in the dark out there. It can also blind an animal for safety purposes temporarily and be attached to firearms.
OLIGHT Warrior X Pro Rechargeable Flashlight
This one right here is different from all mentioned above as this flashlight is rechargeable. It is powered by a 5000mAh 21700 battery, which gives a run time of 8 hours and gives a maximum output of 2250 lumens, which is pretty high and a maximum output of 90000 cd. It is an updated version of the Warrior X and offers 100 percent faster charging and 50 % stronger impact resistance than those mentioned above. This flashlight has 600m or 1968 ft of beam distance.
It can be easily operated through a tail switch at the bottom. The battery is included with the package and also an MCC3 magnetic charging cable. The flashlight has an IPX8 waterproof rating, rated for up to 2 m underwater without any damage.
OLIGHT Seeker 2 Pro Tactical Rechargeable Flashlight
This compact flashlight also gives a very high maximum output of 3200 lumens and a beam distance of 250 meters or 273 yards. This one, too, is rechargeable and is powered by a customized 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable battery, which gives a high runtime and outstanding brightness.
- Convenient L-dock included: can be attached to or fixed (3M tape included) on a wall or table indoors that is close to a power source, providing a dedicated charging location for your Seeker 2 pro.
- The Seeker 2 pro includes a 3.9 ft long 1A magnetic USB cable (The MCC1AL is compatible with OLIGHT S, M, and H series).
- Compact size with powerful performance: incredibly delivers a maxmum output of 3,200 lumens and a long beam distance of 250 meters, providing you a new flagship-level illumination experience.
It can be operated from the switch present at the side of the torch, which is surrounded by visual indicators, four of which indicate the battery level and other four, brightness level. Milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicon are used to make the holding position’s surface, making it soft and anti-slip.
Another good thing about this torch is that an L-dock comes with the package for convenient charging and an MCC1AL magnetic charging cable. The flashlight has an IPX8 waterproof rating.
Anker 1300 Lumens Tactical Flashlight
Manufactured by the company “Anker,” this flashlight might not be that compact. As the company says, “a heavy-duty and full-sized body is ideal for extreme situations,” I guess this one must be considered. This torch weighs about 1.05 pounds and provides a beam distance of 1200 ft with 15W of light. It is powered by a 5000 mAh 26650 rechargeable battery which gives up to six hours of runtime and gets charged in about eight hours with a 1A adapter.
- ULTRA-BRIGHT: True 1300 lumens light output from 3 Cree LEDs. Sweep bright light beyond the length of two football fields (820 ft / 250 m) and reach over 1200 ft. Features 5 adaptable settings: High / Medium / Low / Strobe / SOS.
- LONG-LASTING: Up to 6 hours of powerful, non-diminishing brightness from the included premium rechargeable 5000mAh battery. LEDs boast an extended 50000 hour lifespan. Recharge in 8 hours with a 1A adapter (not included) and the included USB cable.
- TOUGH & RELIABLE: IPX7-rated water resistant—withstands water ingress when submerged for 30 minutes in one meter of water. Durable aluminum body and shock-resistance endure rough handling.
The anti-slip coating makes it ready to use in extreme situations, and the light output is enough for full-room illumination. This torch is robust and reliable as it is made up of aluminium, which makes it durable, and it is also shock-resistant and is rated IPX7 waterproof. Moreover, it comes with an 18 months warranty.
Ltybri Tactical Rechargeable Flashlight
This powerhouse has 4000 Lumens of the maximum output light to offer. This tactical flashlight comes with a telescopic zoom function, a power display, and three different lighting modes: high, low, and strobe. High-quality, aircraft-grade aluminum-based this torch is rated IP65 water-resistant, which means it can be used while it is raining but can not be put in the water. It is powered by a 4500 mAh 26650 removable and rechargeable Lithium battery, which takes about 4-5 hours to recharge. The LED lamp comes with a lifespan of 50000 hours.
- SUPER BRIGHT FLASHLIGHT - The Relybo flashlight with genuine original L2 LED chip, provides exrta 20% output than T6 LED, can illuminate the dark road ahead of you and the entire yard. Easily sweeps bright light over the length of about two football fields (660 ft/200 m) or focus in on objects up to 1000 feet away.
- USB RECHARGEABLE FLASHLIGHT - Push/pull the head of the rechargeable flashlight, you will find a 3.5mm charging port, connect the USB cable with computer or power bank even a socket or plug with a USB interface to charge the battery. Even more exciting is that you can also use the DC car charger(included) in car or AC wall charger(included) in home to charge it.
- HIGH-STRENGTH AND LIGHTWEIGHT FLASHLIGHT - The flashlight ightweight and high-strength aerospace aluminum body finished with hard anodizing, provide superior toughness, it is very durable. Lightweight ( just 5.3ounces, 152g ) and tough like nails, pass the 20-ft drop test, even if a big truck wheel passes over its body, it remains unscathed.
Along with the flashlight, the package contains a battery and a USB cable. The torch weighs about 0.62 lbs including battery. Full One year warranty makes it an even better choice.
X-Nego Handheld Rechargeable Tactical Spotlight
This entry is a bit different from all others as this is not a pocket-sized flashlight, but this one is a long-range handheld spotlight with a high battery. Its 6000 mAh rechargeable battery can light the torch for about 8 hours in high mode, and 24 hours in low mode after a full charge, yes you heard it right. Moreover, it can serve as a power bank if you need to charge your smartphone or any other USB supported device with its USB output.
- SUFFICIENT BRIGHTNESS: Brightest handheld spotlight rechargeable provides you with two brightness mode: High (5000 lumens) and Low (3500 lumens).Powerful T6 led spotlight flashlight Ultra-long illumination range up to 800 meters(about 2600 ft) make it as a long distance rechargeable spotlight.
- RECHAGREABLE & POWER BANK: Battery capacity up to 6000mAh can give you a long outdoor working time . 8 hours working time at High mode or 24 hours at Low mode when full charge. No need to pay extra cost for batteries.LED searchlight can be charged through USB port. It also can serve as a power bank for your smartphone or mobile devices in emergency.
- IP4 WATERPROOF : The IP 4 WATERPROOF RANGE design can protect it from splashing water from all angles. It is suitable for outdoor environment, adverse weather conditions.
Weighing about 450 grams, X-Nego is comfortably handy with a rigid handle and is comfortable to hold. It gives a beam distance of about 800 meters or 2600 ft. And has two brightness modes, high (5000 lumens) and low (3500 lumens). This torch is rated IP 4 waterproof, which makes it suitable for outdoor activities and adverse weather conditions and comes with a full one year warranty.
What Makes Tactical Flashlights Different from Normal Flashlights?
The Function and styling of a flashlight and a tactical flashlight are highly varying. There is a bright flashlight and can be used pretty well for standard usage, but a tactical flashlight is much more. Ideally, it is a personal tool that acts as a backup gear, a useful light for dark and even as a self-defense weapon in cases of emergencies.
These are built to last longer and perform strongly. Their brightness is much more than ordinary flashlights, which can be used to distract and momentarily blind people when they are mischievous.
Why Do I Need A Tactical Flashlight?
Suppose you are a serviceman, military personnel, trainman, firefighter, or even a housekeeper or a warden. Tactical flashlights do become a necessity. They can be used to focus on objects or people. Moreover, they are bright enough to lighten up a dark area or spot effectively. For personal backup on campings and trekkings, tactical flashlights are essential.
Can I Use Tactical Flashlight As A Civilian?
Yes, because they are entirely legal. Besides, there is nothing to worry about licensing. This is not a deadly weapon but just an adequate personal gear. Tactical flashlights were used by police officers and force teams earlier because of the performance they deliver. However, now such fantastic torches are highly efficient and convenient for everyday use too.
Can I Use It As A Self-defence?
Yes, Tactical Flashlights can be used as personal self-defense. These lights are bright enough to build a featherbrained blur in the sights of the personage. When you require to protect yourself from the tormentors or thieves then the focus-mode is suited for distraction. Besides, the build material and stable build are made, such as to impact a light blow in cases of emergency. (We do not promote violence, but self-protection is the human right, which should be discussed.)
Closure | Tactical Flashlight Reviews
In this Best Tactical Flashlight Reviews article, we presented a comprehensive analysis of suitable tactical flashlights. Covering from common queries and FAQs, we bestowed an ever-helpful guide with purchase links to ease your purchase. Stay connected and keep reading for more such reviews as there are more to come.